LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

I think we should arrange a get-to-gather of members of LIS links

Dear Friends,

What do you think should we arrange a get to gather of members of lislinks. As now  many of us know each other through e-conversations but do not get a chance to interact face to face. I would like to request Mr. Badan Barman to think about organizing a meet.

I hereby request all members of lislinks, to please give your comments and suggestions in this regard. 

Views: 1053

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Mr. Ritesh Kumar Tiwari,

I strongly support your idea.  But it can only be feasible during any event/ workshop/ conference.  We are organizing an International Conference on Access to Legal Information and Research in Digital Age during 29 Feb - 02 March 2011.  If it is possible i can arrange a special session for the members if feel convenient to participate in the event.  I am also enclosing the detailed brochure of the Conference.

Attachments:

Thanks for your kind reply.

Thanks for your kind reply Sir, I think we should announce the date at least 3 months before, so that people can schedule their programs accordingly.

This is really great idea, we should meet once a year across the country. But should start from Delhi.

Organizing expenditure is matter of worry. As non-working professional will be unable to wear.

Dear Akash,

Hi I have gone through your proposal for arrange get together party for Lis Link member in Delhi I think we make special arrangement for this not in any conference nor any workshop specially. if we will try to do such Kind of activities than boundary are no means for that.

I request to the Lis members to give your suggestion to do get together party

with regards.

Mohd Asif Khan

Dear Mohd. Asif Khan,

I agree with your proposal for separate arrangement of such a wonderful get together.  But in lieu of expenditure might be occurred,  it may be convenient to avail dual opportunity of attending conference and get together of members. 

Dear Akash,

Ohh very nice Mr. Akash Its means you provide free registration and entry to avail your conference in this regards.Kindly make clear to all of us what kind of support you will be offer for Lis Member to join your conference.

it will be great initiative from your side  if you will offer any such news for all Lis Member of India 

with regards

Mohd Asif Khan

Dear Mr. Mohd Asif Khan,

I can assure you that for the special session for LIS Members, I could manage or make arrangement on my behalf  for two or three hours on any day of 1 & 2 March 2012, but not for the whole conference as the conference is three day event and wholly organized by three organizers including National Law University, Delhi.  The conference is the first of its kinds on the pattern of LAW VIA INTERNET : a most successful international event organized after a regular interval of four year. If LIS members are keen to avail benefits of sharing views and experience of international speakers and Indian eminent personalities, i could recommend the organizing committee to reduce conference fee for the members.

with regards,

Akash Singh

Absolutely right Ms. Kamaljeet Kaur ji, Mr. Badan Barman ji shall be our Chief Patron in the event.  We can arrange this meet at various place after a regular period of time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop