LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
11 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
23 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Can anyone send me the General Financial Rules 2017 for LTC (7th Pay Commission)?

Thanks & regards

Views: 1303

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

please see the Rules No. 292 in GFR

http://finance.du.ac.in/du-finance/uploads/pdf/GFR2017.pdf

If you want to know more, please consult Swamy’s Compilation of Leave Travel Concession Rules (Forty-sixth Edition) 2017 (book code is C-11).

Dear Professional,

I am not against to the discussion/forum posted here but few things are quite clear with no ambiguity in nature so the LTC Rules. 

Please read the GFR - 2017 and ask your Establishment Section if you get different than for what you are entitled. I don't think this is a point of discussion at major until or unless something goes beyond the specified things or maybe you are meeting an unexpected problem.

Thank you. 

Whats your query actually?
nothing much in LTC changed in 7cpc.

Actually I want scan copy of Swamy Handbook 2017 LTC Chapter (6-7 Pages) for documentary proof of my LTC. My mail id is mahesh.sati@gmail.com. regards,

Mainly point no. 3 Entitlements section of the Swamy's Leave Travel Concession Chapter only

What is your Grade pay (6cpc)?

GP: 5400 and above : Air /  2nd AC
GP : 4200 + but below 5400 : 2nd AC
GP : below 4200 : 3rd AC

I know all, but I want only Scan copy for proof only

If you know then your organization also must be knowing. As I can guess. 

For your kind information, scanning a book is the violation of Copyright Laws.

Dear Munesh Kumar,

I think Scanning of 2-3 pages of any books is not coming under copyright laws

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp