LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Financial Support to Minor/major Research Project for Individual/Unaided College


 How to get financial assistance to major/minor Research project for individual/unaided college (without 2(f) and 12B of UGC act)  from UGC or sponsored agency. 

if it is possible, please inform me.

Views: 256

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop