LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
6 hours ago
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
6 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
yesterday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday

Exclusive interview with Professor Md. Nasiruddin Mitul, the Change maker of Library and Information Science discipline of Bangladesh

Are you fade up with your life! Are you looking for a good job! Don’t know how to face hardship in life! Can’t find the meaning of life! Yes, it’s for you. Experience with such an optimistic personalities you never met before. You will find the meaning of life. You will regain your hope with his words. It’s not an exaggeration. Like me you will be charmed with his words. Some words you cannot but follow in your life. Experience with Professor Dr. Md. Nasiruddin Mitul, a Change maker who has been trying hard by all means for the betterment of our society especially for LIS profession against all odds. Your life might be changed after knowing about his perception, struggle, optimism, dedication and philosophy towards the life. For me, it’s been really a rewarding experience to be the first to conduct a face to face interview of Professor Dr. Md. Nasiruddin Mitul after being appointed as a Dean of National University, Bangladesh. I’m so grateful for the generosity of Sir in spending time speaking with me and sharing the insights about the new position and role for uplifting Library and Information Science field in Bangladesh. I hope this insight will be helpful in promoting LIS to our next generation in Bangladesh. So, I am requesting to all, not to miss the opportunity to meet with the legend through his conversation with TLT in Vol. 1, issue 22. To see the full conversation, go to: http://www.thelibrariantimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/The-Lib...  

Views: 880

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

It's really a thought provoking and inspirational conversation indeed. Thank you professor for sharing the insight. Some quotes definitely I will follow in my life. Hope the library profession of Bangladesh would be more stronger by your effort.

Regards,

Amrita Rani

Right you are. I am agree with you. Its really a good conversation. I suggest all of you to read it. Its amazing.

Thank you very much for your appreciation, dear Amrita Rani. Its been very nice hearing from you. I would definitely pass your views to Professor. Good luck.

I don't know the professor personally whose interview has been taken. But I has become the follower of him since I have gone through the whole conversation. What kind of media  I have been looking for his e-mail. Mr. Rajesh Kumar Das, could you please me his mail or contacts. I am also interested to know about 'The Librarian Times'. Is it newspaper or magazine? It would be highly appreciated. I requested the forum to go through the conversation.

Thank you very much for your appreciation, dear Mr. Ambarish Rai. I would definitely pass your views to Professor Dr. Md. Nasiruddin Mitul sir. As per you say for your better correspondence, you can also communicate with him at: mitulnasiruddin@gmail.com . Hope you will find him well. Best of luck. 

You are welcome. And thanks for giving the contacts.

Thanks for sharing such a inspirational interview.

Ahmad

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp