LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Evidence for CBSE Librarians Status in Maharashtra or Maharashtra govt.

Hello dear friends,
I have been working in one of the reputed CBSE schools in Maharashtra from the past many years as a TGT LIBRARIAN and performed my responsibility with all loyalty & dignity.
From this academic year (April 24),management has changed my employment status from academics to admin which is totally unfair. After raising my concerns & showing CBSE rules for librarian status, the management said that they have a right to change employee status & if you don't agree with this then you may quit the job.
As far as my knowledge this is wrong as per CBSE. A librarians' status is as a teaching staff in CBSE schools.
This change is like a demotion for me.
This is my humble request you please share a legal document/evidence of Maharashtra govt. which I can share with management to save my right.

Also guide me for further process.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hi mam

I m a school librarian

...can u tell me where to purchase books for cbsc school library for secondary section 

Reply ASAP 

Dear  Urvashi Ma'am,

You can ask any reputed publication's heads or concerned person, and they will provide you with a booklist. If you ask for the reading book then this will help you. If you are looking for reference books for the secondary section, you can ask your school's secondary section's teachers. Because they better know reference books for their subjects.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop