LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
2 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
3 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

I have Secured

SSLC (10th)=59%

HSC=52%Marks

Degree=60%

BLISC=67%

M.L.I.SC=64%

Qualified  UGC / SET (Aug 2009)

Whether with this qualification I am eligible for Government College Librarian or not.

Views: 669

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

100%

if you need MA M SC M,COM

Due to good academic record Tamilnadu public service commission was rejected my application  for the post of Government college librarian. But i have all above mention qualification.

Dear Sri Santhanakrishnan V.

I became sad to learn your experience. I wonder how can they reject your application? You are complete eligible. It is however different whether they select you or not because mere eligibility does not mean that you should be selected. But certainly, they should have called you for interview so that they could have test your eligibility. By the way, was there any reservation issue associated with the particular post? If not, I must say that it was sheer injustice. But don't loose heart, as I understand, there are several top grade institutions in your state and I sincerely believe that by the grace of God, you will soon get even a better opportunity.

Good Luck.

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

thankyou sir

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp