Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
3 hours ago
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

E-Certificate from UGC NET After Updated Answer Keys of June 2012, Dec 2012 & June 2013

Dear friend's / Professional,

I have got download e-certificate link from ugc net 30th December 2012 I have submit copies of the require documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address at The Head, NET Bureau,NEW DELHI-110 021. But yet I have not received e-certificate, Any one got e-certificate from ugc net bureau AFTER Updated Answer Keys of June 2012, Dec 2012 & June 2013 UGC-NET after Redressal of Grievances?

Views: 2581

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear all

Today, I have got my NET E-certificate of grievances Dec 2012 . I am Very Happy now.

Thanks all of your support & Guidance.

once again thanks........

Dear sir,

when your document received there and after how many days certificate link, you have gotten.

Please reply.

Dear all
I have deposited my documents by post in UGC office on 28.04.2014 they received 03/05/2014 and on 17.05.2014 i have got the download link in my profile. 
thanks

I too got a 'download e-certificate link' for submission of documents few days back
"dec 2013 ugc net grevieance i have not applied under grievances, but as per new answer key and ugc marks list updated my marks (increased 2 marks) now i touch d cutoff marks nw am i clear net, please tell me  this answer keys are applied only…"
sir after how many days u have got e-certificate, because I have submitted all the documents twice to UGC for DEC 2013, I have got link also but no downloding is there.

Dear sir, can you tell me the final cut off marks for general category inUGC-NET dec 2012 , As per UGC website it is showing 58.86% , so i want to know that it is after Grievances updated or not, Please help me.

thanks 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop