LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
5 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
6 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

E-Certificate from UGC NET After Updated Answer Keys of June 2012, Dec 2012 & June 2013

Dear friend's / Professional,

                      I have got download e-certificate link from ugc net 30th December 2012 I have submit copies of the require documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address at The Head, NET Bureau,NEW DELHI-110 021. But yet I have not received e-certificate, Any one got e-certificate from ugc net bureau AFTER Updated Answer Keys of June 2012, Dec 2012 & June 2013 UGC-NET after Redressal of Grievances?

Views: 2968

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear all

Today, I have got my NET E-certificate of grievances Dec 2012 . I am Very Happy now.

Thanks all of your support & Guidance.

once again thanks........

Dear sir,

when your document received there and after how many days certificate link, you have gotten.

Please reply.

Dear all
I have deposited my documents by post in UGC office on 28.04.2014 they received 03/05/2014 and on 17.05.2014 i have got the download link in my profile. 
thanks

I too got a 'download e-certificate link' for submission of documents few days back
"dec 2013 ugc net grevieance i have not applied under grievances, but as per new answer key and ugc marks list updated my marks (increased 2 marks) now i touch d cutoff marks nw am i clear net, please tell me  this answer keys are applied only…"
sir after how many days u have got e-certificate, because I have submitted all the documents twice to UGC for DEC 2013, I have got link also but no downloding is there.

Dear sir, can you tell me the final cut off marks for general category inUGC-NET dec 2012 , As per UGC website it is showing 58.86% , so i want to know that it is after Grievances updated or not, Please help me.

thanks 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp