LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
13 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Hi Friends,

I searched E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam written by Dr. T. Saravannan 

but books size is more than 5 MB so I can't attached herewith 

if anyone want this book I can send by e-mail 

some pages may be showing error due to copyright issue 

original book  in pdf. format  I converted into doc. format 

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS

Views: 39591

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I sent E-book 

Dear sir

Can u plz send me that e-book in PDF format at my e-mail -  vksoni_lib@yahoo.co.in

I will be very thankful to you.

Regards

Vijay Kumar Soni

Yes done I sent E-book on your e-mail

pls send me this e-book on my email id.

My email id is roshanyadav78@gmail.com

Hello sir i am ms bharati pl send me this e-book my mail id is bharati.hyd@gmail.com. 

thank you sir.

Please send to me my mail id is pradeepverma517@yahoo.com

Sir please mail me this book on my email id : reenassims@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
please send this E-Book to Bellow e mail id
anandmlisc@gmail.com

thank u sir plz send me http://vsachan084@gmail.com

Respected Waghmare Sir,

pl send me ebook in my email id

parvindarsingh@gmail.com, Plz sir i am waiting ........

Dear sir, 

Please send it on my email id: kalpeshbariya1986@gmail.com. so that it will be useful for next UGC NET exam.

Thanks and regards

Kalpesh P. Bariya

plz send me this book with answer sheet

my e mail id - khandelwalsanjula@gmail.com

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp