Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
3 hours ago
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

The E-Certificate of UGC NET / CBSE NET available to download at http://ugcnetonline.in/rollLogin.php

To know your login password just click on Forgot password? / Can't access your account?" and retrieve it.

Views: 36173

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

SEND ME YOUR ADMISSION TICKET COPY AND DATE OF BIRTH BY EMAIL TO ME munasmadath@gmail.com  or

whatsapp me . 0097455904103.

I will try once.

Dear Madam I am not able to download certificate july2016 in ugcnetonline. I enter my valid email ID it shows invalid how can I download plz help

Then you should contact to UGC at this no. 011 24115423

please click forget password & provide new password in 6 digit.

Thank you Madam. Am download my e-certificate today. Your sending UGC NET office no is very helpful.

Most welcome sir 

Hello Madam, I am unable to get my ugc net E certificate.... it showing that ur e mail id and dob is wrong.. please suggest me mam

Then please contact UGC 

ya... i got the certificate

SEND ME YOUR ADMISSION TICKET COPY AND DATE OF BIRTH BY EMAIL TO ME munasmadath@gmail.com  or

I will try once.

I will try once.

I will try once.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop