LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Rahul Devkant updated their profile
52 minutes ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
3 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
7 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

The E-Certificate of UGC NET / CBSE NET available to download at http://ugcnetonline.in/rollLogin.php

To know your login password just click on Forgot password? / Can't access your account?" and retrieve it.

Views: 37330

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thankyou Madam I download my Certificate

Madam,

UGC-NET E-certificate July, 2016, did not available.

sir,

Please guide me to download e-certificate for DEC-2015. I am not able to download the certificate.

Mr.Srikantkumar Please file RTI government portal regarding the information about downloading the e-certificate, they will guide you to get the e-certificate.I also had the same problem,I filed RTI to UGC and get my certificate.

SEND ME YOUR ADMISSION TICKET COPY AND DATE OF BIRTH BY EMAIL TO ME munasmadath@gmail.com  or

whatsapp me . 0097455904103.

I will try once.

SEND ME YOUR ADMISSION TICKET COPY AND DATE OF BIRTH BY EMAIL TO ME munasmadath@gmail.com  or

whatsapp me . 0097455904103.

LET ME TRY ONCE

yes I also downloaded given bellow web link

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/viewDownload.php?l=l

SEND ME YOUR ADMISSION TICKET COPY AND DATE OF BIRTH BY EMAIL TO ME munasmadath@gmail.com  or

whatsapp me . 0097455904103.

I will try once.

SEND ME YOUR ADMISSION TICKET COPY AND DATE OF BIRTH BY EMAIL TO ME munasmadath@gmail.com  or

whatsapp me . 0097455904103.

I will try once.

Yes, Certificate is downloading.
Sir sign in your account and download the certificate there is no separate link available

I am not able to download e-certificate of DEC-2015. Kindly provide me the valid link.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp