LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Rahul Devkant updated their profile
4 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
6 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
10 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Classification of Library Documents by Using the Web, By Badan Barman

Reference 1: Classification of Library Documents by Using the Web, By Badan Barman, Published in Indian Journal of Information Sources and Services, Vol. 1, No. 1. Pp-50-55. Available over: http://www.trp.org.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IJISS-Vol.1-No.1-J...

Reference 2: Classification of Library Documents by Using the Web, By Badan Barman, Published in World Libraries, Vol. 20, No. 1. 

Reference 3: Kindly consult the attach file.

Views: 3057

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Congrats..and really thanks to share your effective effort with all.

Hi Dr Badan Barman,

I have gone through this article quiet informatic and useful for library professional.

Great!!!

Regards,

Deepa

I would like to congratulate you to wrote such a wonderful article.

 

Dear Barman Sir

I read your article "Classification of Library Documents by Using the Web" it is very analytic & research base article & useful for all library professionals for Classification 

thanks sir for sharing such important information with us 

Regards

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering (MS)

Sir,

          I had gone through your article in IJISS. The article is very informative and useful. I also wish to send an article of my MLIS thesis to the forthcoming issue of this journal. How can I do that? Kindly provide the guidelines.

                                                                                           Thanking U.

very nice article

this article gives more information and impress me...

greetings

Thanks sir! It is very valuable information for us! These days I am looking for the information. It is such a great help.

with regards,

 Pooja

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp