LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
1 hour ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

Call for Paper for the Book "Information Management" to be Edited by Abha Sharma

I had edited a book entitled 'Recent Trends in Libraries' and it is published.

Now I am going to edit another book entitled 'Information management' if anybody is interested to submit a paper for the book then please submit it at my email  abhaharsac@rediffmail.com,   abhaharsac@yahoomail.com

Thanks

Views: 529

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear madam

I have already send you a manuscript for publication in response to your "Call for Papers for the Book "Librarianship in Internet Age" dated 7.8.12. In-spite of sending repeated reminders I didn't get any response whether my paper has been accepted for publication or not. And whether the book has been published or not.

Please clear the status of earlier book.

regards

Dear Madam,

I have already send you a paper for publication in response to your "Call for Papers for the Book "Librarianship in Internet Age" dated 12.08.12. I wanted to know whether the book has been published or not.

Please clear the status of earlier book.

Regards

how much you pay for this publication

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp