LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
10 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
15 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
18 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
22 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Dear School Librarians,

Shall we share our experiences with regard to Best Practices in School libraries? .... I am sure this will complement and supplement our work as school librarians. I look forward for your active participation.

Best wishes

LbnRaj

Chief Librarian, Shishuvan School

chieflibrarian.shishuvan@gmail.com

Views: 1507

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

What shall I do for you?, please let me know.

Thank you,

Dear Sir,

If you are a School Librarian, pl let us know about the Best Practices that you are adopting in your library.

Thanks and regards

Rajashekhar

Chief Librarian, Shishuvan English Medium School

Hello Sir, 

Nice to hear from you on forum. I am attaching IFLA School Libraries Guidelines (Latest Version), retrieved from IFLA web site. May be useful to the professional friends.

Though I am not working in a school, but it is my area of interest, with a view to the specific user category to be served - the school children. 

Best,

Hema Rawal

Attachments:

thank you 

Dear sir,

i am attached school Best Practices in School Libraries.

Attachments:
Hi

I heartily welcome this plan but all school librarians must come forward to do so.
Then only we can bring dynamic chanange. Thanks n regards raghavendra.

Hope this will help to continue the discussion.

Please visit our school site at KV Kanjikode to see the best practices of our school library

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp