LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
19 hours ago
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Namita Bayan and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted an event

7 Days Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on AI IN EDUCATION AND RESEARCH at Assam

October 9, 2026 at 6pm to October 15, 2026 at 7pm
Monday
Namita Bayan is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Sunday
Hemanta Kumar Biswal posted an event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Sunday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Sanjana Saini
Saturday
Sanjana Saini and S. Jaffer Basha are now friends
Friday
Shariyan Ahmed and INDU ROHILLA are now friends
Friday
S. Jaffer Basha joined Dr. Badan Barman's group
Friday
Dr.S.Raonak Salim left a comment for S. Jaffer Basha
Sep 24
Dr.S.Raonak Salim updated their profile
Sep 24
Dr. U. PRAMANATHAN and Dr. Anjaneya Naik are now friends
Sep 23
Raj Tilak posted an event

6th LISACON 2026 at Bangalore. India

November 12, 2026 at 9am to November 14, 2026 at 5pm
Sep 23
Paradip Sen Roy shared their event on Facebook
Sep 23

I have Received "Best College Library Staff: Award 2017" from Lions Club of Tirunelveli Green City & Team Trust Tirunelveli on the Occasion of Human Rights Day Celebration at Hotel Sri Vijaya Garden, Sourth Byepass Road, Tirunelveli on 10th December 2017.

I submit this award credit to My Mam & Mom Dr.A.THIRUMAGAL, Librairan, M.S.University Tirunelveli.

I come from humble beginnings. Teachers have contributed immensely for my growth. I was given a firm rooting in oration in my school days. Schaffter.Hr.Sec.School, Tirunelvlei provided me an identity and made me an extraordinary student. I funded my studies by indulging in part-time jobs, and helped by some persons. My parents too played a big part in my growth. My colleagues, friends and various others with whom, I interact in my daily life, have been a constant source of encouragement and inspiration. I love libraries and this love made me enter this profession. After entering Collegiate work, the professors and management members have considered me as their kin and supported me whole heartedly. I am interested in contributing something to the society. I have tried to do this by indulging in tree plantation and special orientation programmes for Government school Students on book reading and library usage. 

Views: 1291

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear sir,

Very good morning

Congratulations..

Congratulations

Dear Mani Sir,

I am very glad about you.  

My hearty congratulations.... to you.

And I wishing you all the very best for your future career...

With best  regards,

A.S. Rajeswari

வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Dear Mani,

  Congrats.

Good to hear sir.

வாழ்த்துக்கள்

 Congratulations..........!

                All the best.......!

Dear sir,   Congratulations

Heartily Congrats Sir

Congrats Sir.....

sir

congratulations,

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp