UGC NET Guide Book
Advertise your business here

Subscribe to LIS Links Digest: Its free!

LIS Links Email Subscription LIS Links Google Plus Page Follow LIS Links Facebook Page Like LIS Links Twitter Follow LIS Links RSS Feed Subscription

Latest Activity

Uttar Pradesh
Vipin Panday liked Vipin Panday's discussion BLIS from IGNOU in PPN College Kanpur
45 minutes ago

Lakshadweep
Hakeem K.K replied to Reshmi Sarkar's discussion UGC NET / CBSE NET Study Materials
53 minutes ago

West Bengal
SOUMEN GHOSH and Badan Barman are now friends
1 hour ago

Uttar Pradesh
Dr. N. K. Pachauri posted blog posts
12 hours ago

Foreigner
Reshmi Sarkar posted a discussion
12 hours ago

Karnataka
Shweta Patil posted a discussion
12 hours ago

Uttar Pradesh
Vipin Panday posted a discussion
12 hours ago

Madhya Pradesh
Priya posted a photo
12 hours ago
Profile Iconjyotika seanger, Kapil Thakur, P Suvarna Devi and 4 more joined Library and Information Science Links (LIS Links)
12 hours ago
ramesh bajjuri posted a status
"What are you up to?"
14 hours ago

Andhra Pradesh
sachin lokhande left a comment for Badan Barman
17 hours ago

Karnataka
Shweta Patil is now friends with pankaj soni and Pramod S. Kerkar
18 hours ago

Delhi
jyoti Bajpai liked SUDHIR KUMAR's blog post Assistant Professor/ Technician/ Lab Assistant/ Library Assistant Jobs recruitment in Jagadguru Ram Bhadracharya Handicapped University
18 hours ago

Delhi
jyoti Bajpai liked SUDHIR KUMAR's blog post Assistant Professor/ Technician/ Lab Assistant/ Library Assistant Jobs recruitment in Jagadguru Ram Bhadracharya Handicapped University
18 hours ago

Delhi
jyoti Bajpai liked POONAM's blog post Recruitment Notice for the post of Junior Library Information Assistant in Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi, Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi-ll0096
18 hours ago

Delhi
Deepak Shukla posted a status
"Dear All, Wish you All Happy and Prosperous Diwali."
19 hours ago

Any idea of Grade Pay revision (Rs. 4600/-) to Library Information Assistant by Department of Culture?

Has anyone got information when the case of Rs. 4600/- G.P. to LIA, recommended by National Anomaly Committee shall be approved by Department of culture?

Please inform........

regards,

Views: 4446

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

yes

Attachments:

Dear Umesh,

I already know about this, but my query is whether the same has passed by the concerned ministry or not? If yes, provide me the proof.

regards,

you should check daily www.gconnect.org for updates on it 

Dear Akash,

your link is not working with me.

Sir,

Kindly contact on Mobile No. 9868107300, 9868284488, 9868631079 (Members of Govt. of India Librarians Association, GILA) 

Thanks

Praveen Dureja

Thanks dear......

recently there is nothing in knowledge regarding this matter

I am not sure, M/o Culture approved and presently file is in finance

Anyone  got information regarding latest development of LIA Grade pay Rs. 4600. Pls conform if latest news.

Thank you for your kind information. So the proposal has been approved by Ministry of Culture & presently that is under the consideration of Ministry of Finance.

Kindly let us know if there is any new development.

With all the best

LIA Grade Pay case

Call Mr. Syed S. Ahmed who is closely watching every aspect of the case in Delhi

His cell no. is 9868107300

Thanks,

Anyone got information regarding latest development of LIA Grade pay 4600/-. Please update.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Badan Barman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...