LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
4 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
4 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday
Dear professional I want to know is it possible to send a reminder in advanced to the supplier or publisher for the late arrival of issues of periodical.

For example we are continuously receiving the issue on 1st - 10th of every month, but if the issue we not received upto 20th. in that condition should we send a reminder to the publisher.

I just want to know wheather this is applicable in periodical section or are there any other alternatives ?
Please help me out in this condition.

as I have get an order to sent an advance reminder to the missing or late issue.
Earlier I was sending reminder as I found the missing issue during the time of receiving the issue. or at the time of entry of issues.
In this case of advance reminder I have to search wheather the issue has published or not.

Views: 239

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

If the journals are international ones then,automatically the delivery will be late many a times..but you can wait for more than a month..
For other journals which you receive late,send an e-mail reminder first after your expected date of delivery of issue is over and you have not received it..Give the supplier sometime..then you can send letter if the supply is too late..
thanks Mam !!
I m quiet satisfied with ur answer.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp