LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

6,000 members of LIS Links: A Virtual Community of Indian LIS Professionals: I am feeling happy

LIS Links now have 6,000 members. At this moment, I am feeling so happy! I cannot express my happiness in words. I developed this network three years back on February 26, 2008.

In this occasion of happiness, I would like to open up the provision of forming new groups inside our social network. Now even you can migrate your own group related to LIS that are over Yahoo Groups, Google Groups, Facebook, Orkut, and others to the LIS Links (I think we have already 80% and above members of your group in our database). Even, I will be glad to help you to migrate your group successfully. Your Group over LIS Links will have the following facilities

* Your unique website address

* Just like a formal website, you can create pages for your group.

* Sending "comments" to the entire group members at a time.

* "Discussion forum" for discussing any issues online.

* "Text Box" to write content about your group.

* RSS Reader to pull out contents from other.

* Provision of sending email message to the entire group members.

* Provision of making a group private or public.

* Provision of contacting individual members.

And all other facilities you see over the LIS Links..

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

It's your creativity.

congrats sir
it happens only few months
@PRAGYA
Madam, the site day by day able to catch the eyes of the professionals. Days are not too far when we will be able to cover almost all Indian LIS Professionals. The growth is quite impressive. It was on September 27, 2011 we reached the target of 6,000 and now on November 21 it is 6,700. The credit goes to everyone who are contributing towards the site. I am very much happy that most of the professionals are coming up, they are actively contributing towards discussions, events, jobs, and others. Its a good sign.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop