LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
yesterday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
yesterday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
yesterday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
yesterday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
yesterday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
yesterday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
yesterday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
yesterday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday

Kindly find 2012 UGC NET Qualified LIS Links Members in This Page.

If you qualified but you name is not listed in the list then Edit Your Profile Page.

Views: 2661

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I HAVE QUALIFIED THAKS TO LISLINKS

 I passed NET.

sunny joseph

Hi, This is Elango. I am happy to say that I have also qualified UGC - NET June 2012. My Roll No.36590107. My marks I - 70, II - 74 & III - 102 (as per answer keys). I am very thankful to all lislinks members and lis friends for their support those who are supported directly or indirectly to the UGC - NET June 2012 candidates.

Thanks lot to all friends.

B.Elango,
Librarian,
IFET College of Engineering,
Villupuram - 605 108.

i have qualified NET 2012 .i m very thankful to LIS links and all its members 

Thank you for every think sir this Lis forum helps us very much.

 

kanaka sri kundrapu

NIFT hyderabad

I qualified in UG-NET 2012 .I am very thankful to LIS links and all its members

.I am very thankful to LIS links and all its members especially Dr. barman Sir

I am Deepak.P.C. I have cleared NET in  June 2012. from calicut university centre Kerala.  I am very thakful to LIS link for the support for preparation of  the exam.

Deepak.P.C.

Asst. Librarian, MGGA college,

Mahe

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp