LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

All Forum Tagged 'to' (11)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Call Papers for Library Research World" 4th issue December, 2016 (Date extended to 15th November 2016)

Respected Madam/Sir, We are pleased to inform you that with the joint efforts of the like-minded librarians we have started a Journal tit…

Started by Dr. Sagar Dandgawhal

0 Nov 3, 2016

Free Kindle Book on 131 Tips to Success in NET

I would like to draw kind attention from the forum members that the kindle ebook on "131 Tips to Success in the National Eligibility Test"…

Started by Dr. Mukut Sarmah

22 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by RETHI M

Madras Highcourt verdic favour to Petitioner

Dear All, This is to inform you that there are 7 writ petition at Chennai HC.  Today Chennai High court(TN) verdict declared results in fa…

Started by sudhakar

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Vicky

Digital Library software

Hello Friends,   This is my first post in this forum & I am thankful to Dr. Badam Barman Sir for this forum. Here I want to know from y…

Started by Pradeip Bachhav

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Pradeip Bachhav

Admission to MLISc

Dear Professionals, Greetings! Centre for Library and Information Management Studies, Sir Dorabji Tata Memorial Library, Tata Institute of…

Started by Pradeep Kumar Singh

0 Oct 16, 2012

Inviting Colleagues N-LIST one day awareness program @ St.Ann's College for Women, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, on 18th July 2012

DETAILS OF PROGRAM PDF Dear LIS PROFESSIONALS,  We cordially invite all the Principals/ Library professionals to attend the One-day…

Started by Surendra Kumar Pal

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Navnit Patel

how much important to do PGDLAN in LIbrary Profeesional

Hi,,, LIS Professional          I want to do PGDLAN through Distance Education Because i m Library Asst at IISER-Trivandrum kerala, But sti…

Started by Surendra Kumar Pal

0 Jun 18, 2012

E-LIS {eprint on library and information science}

Hello all lis professionals and the competitor of , I would like to share small information related E-lis. {No one information is small for…

Started by Sangeeta Dubey

0 Jan 29, 2012

Right to Information Act and Library Professionals

(Friends this is an initiative, I wish all our professionals to fight for our rights) We all know about Right to Information Act, which ha…

Started by Jeba Joselin J

0 Aug 13, 2011

Right to Information Act and Library Proffesionals

(Friends this is an initiative, I wish all our professionals to fight for our rights)   We all know about Right to Information Act, which…

Started by Jeba Joselin J

12 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Jeba Joselin J

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop