LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

All Forum Tagged 'for' (44)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Sub Line: Online Free Book Library for You!

Hi, You won't believe what I just found! I just found the world'd best online ebook library. It has the highest quality of self improvement…

Started by Sunita Pareek

9 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Rajesh Dahiya

LIS Links Plan for 2012: Report of the Survey with Personal Comments from the Administrator

On Friday, December 30, 2011 LIS Links sent a small questionnaire to its members through broadcast message. Within 24 hours 433 people resp…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by SHIROMANI BAJAJ

Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET) Will be Conducted in Objective Mode

University Of Pune As a state Agency for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET) will conduct SET in objective mode from e…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

0 May 25, 2012

Net Questions

plz give answers of these questions QUESTIONS I   Who said that members of the samespecies are not alike?(a) Darwin (b) Herbert Spencer(c)…

Started by R K

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Alka Gohel

"Your Suggestions and support are great to me for drafting 6th Law of Library"-"Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

Why this Law is essential for library professionals: "Your Suggestions and support are great to me for progress" "If you are relay in favor…

Started by Mukesh C.Bharti

16 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

UGC NET Examination Chalan form for June, 2012

Dear Friends. Please find herewith UGC NET CHALAN FORM FOR JUNE, 2012 eamination. bank_challan.pdf

Started by Mahesh Kumar

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Rachana singh

Are Library and Information Professionals are sweepers?

In Gujarat the Library and Information Science professionals have no value. We are like peon. Our salary is 900 to 2,500 per month, but our…

Started by harshal anjaria

80 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by harshal anjaria

Request MLIS books for Periyar University, Salem

Dear All If you have Periyar University, Salem M.L.I.Sc books (Course Material - 8 Nos.) Please arrange to send xerox copy I will pay nece…

Started by MICHAEL

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by MICHAEL

In keeping with tradition here are top 10 social media and libraries predictions for 2012.

In keeping with tradition here are  top 10 social media and libraries predictions for 2012. 1. We will see a sharp increase in the number…

Started by Narendra Pal

0 Mar 20, 2012

List of courses for study

1. ABC Analyser: One who analyses any given work or issue in order of priorities.2. Accent Improver: The person who advises on improvement…

Started by KrishnasamyG

0 Mar 16, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop