Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
Saturday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

All Forum Tagged 'Digital' (20)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Extended Deadline for Book Chapter Submission: Digital Literacy and Information Fluency: Building Essential ICT Skills

Dear Professionals/Academicians, We hope this message finds you well. We want to inform you of an important update regarding the call for b…

Started by VISHWANATH PRATAP SINGH

0 Oct 10, 2023

Face of Digital Library

Dear All I hope you are doing well... and safe. As we know, there are lots of changes taking place in the modern education system so as in…

Started by Munesh Kumar

3 Sep 30, 2021
Reply by Vineet Jamwal

Unified Mobile, Financial, and Information Literacy Toolkit for Public Libraries

My name is Dr. Bhakti Gala. I am an Assistant Professor at the Central University of Gujarat.   Based on our research in rural and urban In…

Started by Dr. Bhakti Gala

1 Jul 12, 2020
Reply by kousik saha

A Short-note on Off-Campus Teaching and Learning Tools and Technologies

Dear All, I hope, everyone is happy, and in good health. Due to the Corona Virus Disease, we are all staying home and discharging our duti…

Started by Munesh Kumar

0 Apr 17, 2020

Apply Online: Certificate Programme in Digital Libraries (CPDL)

Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota वर्धमान महावीर खुला विश्वविद्यालय, कोटा    website: http://www.vmou.ac.in/ Admissions Now Open for…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

8 Sep 18, 2018
Reply by Mrs Jaya Deshmukh

Apply Online: Certificate Programme in Digital Libraries (CPDL)

Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota वर्धमान महावीर खुला विश्वविद्यालय, कोटा Website: http://www.vmou.ac.in/ Admissions Now Open for J…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

3 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by irfan

Call for Chapter : Handbook of Research on Digital Preservation Tools and Technologies (IGI Global, USA)

Dear Professor/Colleague/Friends, I hope this message finds you well!Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication en…

Started by NARESH KUMAR

0 Oct 16, 2015

Digital Libraries

(Answers underlined) 1. Open Library is an initiative of the ------------ a non-profit, building a digital library of Internet sites and ot…

Started by Sudev Nambiar

15 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by p.v.anandababu

Need Info.

What are the difference between DL s/w and IR s/w ?

Started by Pragnya Parimita Thakur

5 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by RAMESH PARICHI

Digital Library software

Hello Friends,   This is my first post in this forum & I am thankful to Dr. Badam Barman Sir for this forum. Here I want to know from y…

Started by Pradeip Bachhav

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Pradeip Bachhav

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop