LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Apurba Jyoti Majumder's Forum (333)

Forum Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari I dont agree with you. from my personal experience, i…"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied May 13, 2011 to Do Most of the institutes prefer men at work as librarian rather than women?

21 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Pranjit Kumar Thakuria

"Try offering some rewards for highest downloader"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied May 13, 2011 to How to utilise the service of E-journals through Consortium by Scientist?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Umesh

"Dear Leela, Please try the follwing steps: 1. Talk to the users 2. Find their proble…"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied May 11, 2011 to How to utilise the service of E-journals through Consortium by Scientist?

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Umesh

"1st option:   Design with MS Office front page. register ur site with any free web h…"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied May 8, 2011 to Library Website Design and Web Hosting

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Manoj Kumar Sahoo

"Visit The link   http://www.icast.org.in/ejournal/ejournalsubject.php?subject=Engine…"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied Apr 28, 2011 to Free E-Books & E-Journals Sites

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by Raksha Vaidya

"Visit the website of that particular association. download membership application fo…"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied Apr 28, 2011 to How to register for membership to the library association in India

3 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Dr. Pardeep Rai

"UGC has not yet published the schedule of OP & RS in different Universities, how…"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied Apr 27, 2011 to Need information regarding refresher course and orientation programmes in Library Sciene

3 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by ashish kumar

"Yes, School Library is an academic library"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied Apr 17, 2011 to I want to know whether school Library is a type of academic library ?

6 May 8, 2011
Reply by Hemanta Gogoi

"For asst Librarian, it is still 62"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied Apr 9, 2011 to What is Age of Superannuation for Assistant Librarian in Universities and Librarian in Colleges

4 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Dr. Pardeep Rai

"Ya. this is correct. Not only engg collegesm, all the private institutions exploit t…"

Apurba Jyoti Majumder replied Mar 27, 2011 to Private engineering colleges exploit the library person's

15 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Dr.Prabhat Pandey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop