LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Saba Sarasvdy's Forum (53)

Forum Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"In our country, most of the young academicians and researchers lack good mentoring.…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Apr 24, 2017 to Ph.D Consultancy

8 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Hi Most of the Indian Theses are marred by poor writing and lack of originality. Th…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Apr 19, 2017 to Ph.D Consultancy

8 Apr 28, 2017

"I have, in my earlier posting stressed clearly that plagiarism detection is a misnom…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Mar 26, 2017 to Clarification on Percentage of Plagiarism in Thesis

4 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Check For Plag

"Please note that the ISSN is just a number to identify a journal. It does n't mean t…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Mar 8, 2017 to Call for Paper: International Journal of Information Movement

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by naresh mongia

"This journal is a classical example of a predatory journal. When you submit your pa…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Mar 2, 2017 to Call for Paper: International Journal of Information Movement

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by naresh mongia

"You need to read LIS journals, technical bulletins, LIS news, blogs and forums regul…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Mar 1, 2017 to Daily Updates about Library Science

3 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Saba Sarasvdy

"All of us should understand that it is dangerous to depend on the plagiarism detecti…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Feb 13, 2017 to Plagiarism checking software

6 Feb 14, 2017

"Also please be note that in the last 25 years only five projects were sanctioned amo…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Jan 27, 2017 to DST Research Proposals

5 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by BISHNU

"The most important requirement is the innovative character of the proposals. The pro…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Jan 27, 2017 to DST Research Proposals

5 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by BISHNU

"Hi I wonder to see your Call For Papers! The Call For Papers for an international jo…"

Saba Sarasvdy replied Dec 7, 2016 to International Journal - Call for Paper - December 2016

3 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by senthil

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop