LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr Praggya's Forum (21)

Forum Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a great achievement. Congratulations to all !!!!!!!! Pragya"

Dr Praggya replied Jun 19, 2012 to KALA Presented National Awards to Prof.Harsha Parekh, Sri R. S.Venkataraju, Prof.K. S.Deshpande, Dr.K.K.Banerjee and Dr. Badan Barman

39 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by S.B.Sharma

"Dear Dr. Tiwari, Flipkart is a reliable store. Replacement policy in case of damaged…"

Dr Praggya replied Jun 1, 2012 to Procurement of books through flipkart and Amazon etc , Please share yours experiences, good or bad, helpful or unhelpful.

10 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Manoj Kumar Pant

"Hi Mr. Dewangan, Good effort. I just thought of trying it out and found that may be…"

Dr Praggya replied May 17, 2012 to UGC PRE- TEST

6 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ravi Sharma

"Mr. Jeba/ Ritesh: -  There are many points to be considered - What you people mentio…"

Dr Praggya replied May 15, 2012 to National Mission on Libraries 2012 : Your valuable suggestions required ...

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by H.R.NarayanaMurthy

"I don't know whether this point comes under the aegis of this mission or not but I f…"

Dr Praggya replied May 14, 2012 to National Mission on Libraries 2012 : Your valuable suggestions required ...

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by H.R.NarayanaMurthy

"Hi Dharitri,   See there are two solutions to this problem: 1st is wat Mr. Tyagee ex…"

Dr Praggya replied May 10, 2012 to If your Organisation doesn't allow you for higher studies or doesn't want to give NOC for applying any other suitable & better opportunities then what to do or how to deal with it ???

6 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ms. Dharitri Mallick

"Dear Mr. Mukesh, Framing laws of any subject field needs extensive and exhaustive kn…"

Dr Praggya replied Apr 25, 2012 to "Your Suggestions and support are great to me for drafting 6th Law of Library"-"Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

16 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"As far as professionals bodies are concerned, they are also constituted of eminent p…"

Dr Praggya replied Feb 5, 2012 to How Long the Librarians will suffer and be Exploited?

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Rakesh K. Sharma

"Hey Badan, Was away due to some unavoidable circumstances, so couldn't take part, b…"

Dr Praggya replied Feb 3, 2012 to LIS Links Plan for 2012: Report of the Survey with Personal Comments from the Administrator

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by SHIROMANI BAJAJ

"Very well said Dr. Pachauri ! New conferences, workshops, seminars but same old stor…"

Dr Praggya replied Feb 3, 2012 to How Long the Librarians will suffer and be Exploited?

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Rakesh K. Sharma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop