LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Ram Laut Tyagee's Forum (51)

Forum Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"@Subhash, my main question is how to assess publishers price that if they charging m…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Jul 22, 2012 to Subscription Pricing for Journals

6 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Subhash Khode

"Very Good and informative news"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Jul 19, 2012 to good news for library and information assistants in central govt sectors

23 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Coco Jumbo

"Congratulations to all the KALA awards winners, specially to Dr Badan Barman for his…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Jun 19, 2012 to KALA Presented National Awards to Prof.Harsha Parekh, Sri R. S.Venkataraju, Prof.K. S.Deshpande, Dr.K.K.Banerjee and Dr. Badan Barman

39 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by S.B.Sharma

"Hi All,  I am sharing my Experience hope it will benefit you, I am using separate re…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Jun 3, 2012 to Acc.of donated books

7 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Tushar Vanzwala

"Hi Dharitri, Put your words with the management in proper way, first try to convince…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Mar 21, 2012 to If your Organisation doesn't allow you for higher studies or doesn't want to give NOC for applying any other suitable & better opportunities then what to do or how to deal with it ???

6 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ms. Dharitri Mallick

"You have to provide your static IP Address to  the person coordinating for GIST they…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Feb 21, 2012 to How to access E-Journals through IP

4 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Dr. O Seshaiaih

"Thank you Sir for your opinion, there is cyclic change observed in the trends and pr…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Feb 17, 2012 to Journal circulation, with respect to 3rd and 4th Laws of Library Science

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Ram Laut Tyagee

"Dear Mr. Tiwri, for Elsevier  subscriptions you can contact Mr. Sandeep Baluni Head…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Dec 7, 2011 to Does anyone know who is the distributor for following e-resources

9 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Hi Iqbal,   Please go through the links http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Nov 30, 2011 to DRM in Libraries

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Asif Iqbal

"Dear Sir, It is very much useful for the LIS professionals, some of this type of inf…"

Ram Laut Tyagee replied Oct 11, 2011 to Some Useful Resources for Library and Information Professionals in India

9 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by ATARSINGH PAL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop