LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Munesh Kumar's Forum (1,031)

Forum Replied To (932) Replies Latest Activity

"This post has become latest and updated for discussion again since KVS has notified…"

Munesh Kumar replied Jun 3, 2015 to KVS Librarian is Not a Good Choice

64 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Madam, You can mention in "any other" if you wish to mention other qualifications an…"

Munesh Kumar replied Jun 3, 2015 to Problem in Filling KVS Form.

11 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Sudhanshu bajpai

"Dear Colleague  It's good question.  It is assumed that all the candidate have done…"

Munesh Kumar replied Jun 2, 2015 to Problem in Filling KVS Form.

11 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Sudhanshu bajpai

"Dear Rai, It's correct, what you have suggested that people should check for the inf…"

Munesh Kumar replied Jun 2, 2015 to Open Data policy and RTI

8 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Thank you very much Sir,  I would like to contribute one of my small research outcom…"

Munesh Kumar replied May 29, 2015 to IGI-Call for Chapters: Managing Knowledge and Scholarly Assets in Academic Libraries

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Bhojaraju Gunjal

"श्री अनिल जी  ये बड़े दुःख की बात है की आप को एग्जाम से बहार किया गया । आप जब भी फॉर्…"

Munesh Kumar replied May 26, 2015 to C.G. PSC ने किया साक्षत्कार बाहर

16 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by shradhashesh

"Sir, You are welcomed. "

Munesh Kumar replied May 14, 2015 to Suggest the best and user friendly Content Management System

8 May 14, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sir, It's your observation, how can I say whether it's right or wrong? you migh…"

Munesh Kumar replied May 13, 2015 to LIS Links Plan to Close Free Event Posting: Suggestions are welcome

31 May 14, 2015
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Thank you Manjunath Sir. .... it is really a vary good question. I like this type of…"

Munesh Kumar replied May 13, 2015 to Suggest the best and user friendly Content Management System

8 May 14, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"...As the Delhi has been the Heart of Nation, since history, same the University of…"

Munesh Kumar replied May 13, 2015 to Dr. Dharam Veer Singh Joined as Delhi University Librarian

12 May 22, 2015
Reply by Navnit Patel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop