LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Hemanta Kumar Das's Forum (45)

Forum Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! Very nice information."

Hemanta Kumar Das replied Jun 26, 2011 to Darwin’s personal library now available online

2 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Hemanta Kumar Das

"Dear Badan.This will be very nice if one can check the titles of the PhD in LIS Link…"

Hemanta Kumar Das replied Jun 26, 2011 to PhD theses in Library and Information Science

55 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by naina mishra

"Thanks for the discussion.I want to know more about Classweb.Is the link is right?"

Hemanta Kumar Das replied Jun 7, 2011 to Converting Library of Congress Classification (LCC) Numbers to Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) Numbers : Need Help

14 Jun 7, 2011

"Thank u again.I will follow ur suggessiotion.I am interested in collection use and u…"

Hemanta Kumar Das replied Nov 1, 2010 to Is there any impact of doing research like case studies on collection development.Suggest topic.

4 Nov 1, 2010

"Thank you sir.Can you please help me to choose a topic in such area?"

Hemanta Kumar Das replied Nov 1, 2010 to Is there any impact of doing research like case studies on collection development.Suggest topic.

4 Nov 1, 2010

"Thank U madam for the link to GFR 2005."

Hemanta Kumar Das replied Oct 29, 2010 to How much loss of books in a year is permissible in the library?

17 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Mahesh Sati

"Thank you for the information.very nice explanation."

Hemanta Kumar Das replied Oct 27, 2010 to Solution to Net-Question (Jun 2010): Digital Divide

22 Oct 27, 2010

"Nice tip.But is the steps are same to disable the said function to have access to th…"

Hemanta Kumar Das replied Oct 27, 2010 to Blocking Access to C drive

3 Oct 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop