LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Surbhi Saini's Forum (58)

Forum Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sir No. you cannot change the examination centre ,it is clearly mention in the ad…"

Surbhi Saini replied Jun 20, 2012 to Can I change UGC NET Exam centre

5 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by THIRUMURUGAN S

"hi Sir plz upload ones more . its not open plz send on my mail id plz innovation.sur…"

Surbhi Saini replied Jun 19, 2012 to Question for net with some organised way

23 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Narendra Pal

"congrats to all the respected Sir................... with regards surbhi"

Surbhi Saini replied Jun 19, 2012 to KALA Presented National Awards to Prof.Harsha Parekh, Sri R. S.Venkataraju, Prof.K. S.Deshpande, Dr.K.K.Banerjee and Dr. Badan Barman

39 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by S.B.Sharma

"Sir, I agree with your view but solution in your hands please join. NCP National Gra…"

Surbhi Saini replied May 30, 2012 to Fact of Lis field in India

8 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by K HIFZUR RAHMAN

"Sir, It is very interesting work and time taken, as  well as hard work is require fo…"

Surbhi Saini replied May 30, 2012 to CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTERS:Indian LIS Almanac and Facts File

9 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Surendra Kumar Pal

"Sir, I strongly agree with your view. You are right I also face an interview in the…"

Surbhi Saini replied May 27, 2012 to How Library profession will progress in flood of purchased Library Degrees and poor selection committees: who is responsible?

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Sir, Thanks for the information. It will give the opportunity for the students. It i…"

Surbhi Saini replied May 16, 2012 to Certificate Program in Library Science Approved by UPLA & State Govt. of UP

8 May 16, 2012
Reply by vijay singh

"thank you sir, its like a pocket ddc with regards surbhi"

Surbhi Saini replied May 10, 2012 to A Small Book of Dewey Decimal Classification

18 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by pawan singh

"thank you sir ............that site also in hindi language. with regards surbhi"

Surbhi Saini replied May 10, 2012 to Online GK Guide for UGC NET and other competitive exams

11 May 20, 2012
Reply by Alka Gohel

"Sir, thank you . with regards surbhi "

Surbhi Saini replied May 10, 2012 to Agarwal R.S, Verbal Reasoning e-book solved (with Explanation)

11 May 10, 2012
Reply by Shindhay Sharwan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop