LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

V K Sharma's Forum (32)

Forum Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"All Indians Can apply ................."

V K Sharma replied Aug 11, 2014 to Women Reservation is available in DSSSB, But Unfortunately not For Librarian

6 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by V K Sharma

"I will be very happy if same rules applied on Teaching Staff and Librarian in DSSSB.…"

V K Sharma replied Aug 5, 2014 to Women Reservation is available in DSSSB, But Unfortunately not For Librarian

6 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by V K Sharma

"Congratulation Anjana for this big achievements, Can You help me which book and auth…"

V K Sharma replied Apr 28, 2014 to Re-Check your Result of UGC NET June 2012, December 2012 and June 2013

26 May 1, 2014
Reply by Bijender Kumar

"Vinu Exam date yet not declared."

V K Sharma replied Sep 10, 2013 to DSSSB Has Finally displayed List Of eligible and Non eligible Candidates for Libraian Job

22 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by KAMBIAKMUAN GUITE

"VINU, copy this content and write them "

V K Sharma replied Sep 4, 2013 to Let us Remind DSSSB to Conduct Written Test for Librarian.

6 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Harin

"some conspiracy there as they have not filled ST and OBC Posts. This decision is out…"

V K Sharma replied May 23, 2013 to Punjab University Chandigarh, Declare Results of Library Assistant

5 May 23, 2013
Reply by Vishal Sharma

"Have u appeared in interview of Library Assistant @ PU"

V K Sharma replied May 23, 2013 to Punjab University Chandigarh, Declare Results of Library Assistant

5 May 23, 2013
Reply by Vishal Sharma

"Sir I need same kind of information about Ministry of petroleum and Gas, as my broth…"

V K Sharma replied Apr 4, 2013 to Model Recruitment Rules for the Various Categories of Group 'A' and Group 'B' posts in the Library Discipline

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Shiwani Mehta

"If u don't mind I would like to advice you to keep distance from any programming lan…"

V K Sharma replied May 18, 2012 to How "Internet Programming with Java" helpful to Library Professionals

5 Aug 31, 2021
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop