LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

shriram Pandey's Forum (43)

Forum Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Impact factor is a measure of citation to science and social science journals.It is…"

shriram Pandey replied Jun 30, 2010 to Need Details About the Impact Factor of Journals

3 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Mrs.K Kavita Rao

"Thanks for sharing a burning topic ! In my view respect can not create but it should…"

shriram Pandey replied Jun 30, 2010 to Librarianship : Making it a Noble Profession

5 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"Could you please let me know the platform Windows/Linux on which you want to install…"

shriram Pandey replied Jun 3, 2010 to Installation Process of KOHA : a open source library management software

2 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by S.B.Sharma

"I am following the same, But I have a doubt -during the auditing purpose, if the tot…"

shriram Pandey replied Jun 1, 2010 to What should be entered in the accession register in the Price column: The Total cost of the books with discount or without discount

6 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Dr. G. JP. Dixit

"If you are the member of DELNET, you must have a user guide to access. It is very ea…"

shriram Pandey replied May 31, 2010 to Accessing Inter Library Loan Services of DELNET.

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by shriram Pandey

"Ph.D is very much depends on your interest area. So its my suggestions to decide the…"

shriram Pandey replied May 31, 2010 to Need Ph.D Title

8 May 31, 2010
Reply by Ramkali

"It is better to search some open re[repository like LDL-DRTC(https://drtc.isibang.ac…"

shriram Pandey replied May 30, 2010 to Need research papers on collection development and use of special libraries

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Hemanta Kumar Das

"Its simple , just click on the "Invite" tab/option at the top and use your gmail/yah…"

shriram Pandey replied May 28, 2010 to How to send Friends -Invite in Indian LIS Professionals Social Network

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

"Frankly speaking Z39.50 is a outdated protocol which is not much in use now a days.…"

shriram Pandey replied May 28, 2010 to Need information about Z39.50 standard

9 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by KU.Rakhi Mishra

"This is foremost challenging area of library dimensions: To attact more users toward…"

shriram Pandey replied May 27, 2010 to Library activities to attract more uses of our collection.

4 May 28, 2010
Reply by Virendra Kumar Shukla

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop