Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
Saturday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Reshma Dhumal's Forum (20)

Forum Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"sir, that you have sent the link goes to the rediffmail.com plz send appropriate link"

Reshma Dhumal replied Jan 27, 2014 to IGNOU BLIS / MLIS Study Material Download Link

217 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Soni Rathor

"hello sir,  if you are having all ignou mlis study material plz send  me also  on my…"

Reshma Dhumal replied Jan 26, 2014 to Require IGNOU MLIS Study Material (E-Books / PDFs)

106 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Ramakant Singh

"thanks sir, i will give you responce but that I given the answers are correct and co…"

Reshma Dhumal replied Jan 2, 2014 to December 2013 UGC NET Paper - I (X) Paper - II and Paper - II Answer Keys

12 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Md. Zubair Ahmad

""

Reshma Dhumal replied Jan 1, 2014 to December 2013 UGC NET Paper - I (X) Paper - II and Paper - II Answer Keys

12 Jan 3, 2014

"sir, thanks for grat effort but you have given some wrong answers PAPER-II Q. NO.23…"

Reshma Dhumal replied Jan 1, 2014 to December 2013 UGC NET Paper - I (X) Paper - II and Paper - II Answer Keys

12 Jan 3, 2014

"enter the term in mark entry option and after entering click on mark and then click…"

Reshma Dhumal replied Oct 7, 2013 to How to Index Text by Using MS Word

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by arup kumar mondal

"i have understand how to index the term by using ms word, below 'insert index' there…"

Reshma Dhumal replied Oct 7, 2013 to How to Index Text by Using MS Word

5 Oct 9, 2013

"open ms word in that go to 'references' option is available there and in that click…"

Reshma Dhumal replied Oct 6, 2013 to How to Index Text by Using MS Word

5 Oct 9, 2013

"it works but only one time for each paper, if  you select for paper- I then you can…"

Reshma Dhumal replied Sep 10, 2013 to UGC Feedback System for UGC NET Examination June 2013 Does not Work

10 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Mr.Soori

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop