LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar's Forum (192)

Forum Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Professional  All interested candidates are request that kindly send your deta…"

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Aug 28, 2013 to Free Guidance program for aspirant of KVS- Librarian Post

67 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ravi Shrivastava

"R/ Sir,  The contact details of Mr. Trilok Singh Negi (Care Taker NISCAIR Guest H…"

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Aug 22, 2013 to Need Contact Number of Mr. Trilok Singh Negi (Care Taker NISCAIR Guest House, New Delhi.)

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar

"sir Check(correct )  your mail id  Delivery to the following recipient failed per…"

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Aug 19, 2013 to I need blisc and mlisc soft copy notes

83 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Mr.Manikandan

"R/ Sir,  Many many congratulations for your good work and the book .  i need the s…"

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Aug 14, 2013 to Six Decades of Doctoral Research in Library and Information Science in India: An Analysis & Research Register By Chintha Nagabhushanam and Dr. Surendra Babu

22 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Siddu

" Dear professional  i have send the same pl check your mail id.  "

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Aug 13, 2013 to I need blisc and mlisc soft copy notes

83 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Mr.Manikandan

"Dear professionals  I  have mail the same notes to you kindly check your mail id.…"

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Aug 13, 2013 to I need blisc and mlisc soft copy notes

83 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Mr.Manikandan

"Sir,  It is not possible to upload a huge data of B.Lib. & M.Lib. soft copy of n…"

83 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Mr.Manikandan

"Dear Singh Sir, First of all very very happy Librarians Day !!!!  i am agree with D…"

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Aug 9, 2013 to Libraries without Librarians - Article published in University News

10 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Ganesh

"i have mail Maharashtra,Gujrat, KA, TN and other papers for your kind information o…"

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Aug 5, 2013 to All state Set Exam previews question Paper No II

17 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Surajit

" Dear professionals i will mail other states SET question papers , kindly check you…"

Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar replied Jul 8, 2013 to Maharastra SET Examination Question Papers

20 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Patel Trupti

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop