LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Sunita Pareek's Forum (134)

Forum Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"I got both B.lib and M.lib from ignou,as per my experience you shoud contact your st…"

Sunita Pareek replied Dec 10, 2010 to MASTERS IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE

13 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lata

"Ya you can go for IGNOU regards sunita"

Sunita Pareek replied Dec 8, 2010 to PH D throgh distance education

8 Jun 19, 2012

"Dear mam I wanted to know in detail about it wt is indest Thanks and regards sun…"

Sunita Pareek replied Nov 23, 2010 to aicte norms for engineering institute e-journals vs print journals

15 May 6, 2015
Reply by Siddu

"Ya this can be a very good effort for all librarians specially ,librarians who are w…"

Sunita Pareek replied Oct 8, 2010 to Librarian Welfare Association will be Opened Shortly

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

"Dear nimisha , I don't think it is a tough job ,I think you collect users interest n…"

Sunita Pareek replied Oct 3, 2010 to Attracting users towards the library : How to do it?

10 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Vipin Panday

"Dear Rajpal It is very simple to evaluate the performance of library staff in new te…"

Sunita Pareek replied Sep 26, 2010 to Performance evaluation of Librarian in new technology?

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

"ya , I feel very sorry to know all happened with you,this is a very common thing.why…"

Sunita Pareek replied Sep 23, 2010 to Behaviour of Staff in Library

7 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Chandrasekar

"ya sir i am agree with you ,I think in library sc. as per syllabus practical work or…"

Sunita Pareek replied Sep 19, 2010 to Impact of distance learning on LIS education

27 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Siddarth Nayak

"Dear Rohit i am not agree with you ,It is not necessary that knowledge level of a re…"

Sunita Pareek replied Sep 19, 2010 to Impact of distance learning on LIS education

27 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Siddarth Nayak

"dear anoop you are right but so many works are done by computer, and you know a smal…"

Sunita Pareek replied Aug 2, 2010 to Why job opportunities in the field of LIS is decreasing ?

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by narsingrao

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop