LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Rajnish's Forum (81)

Forum Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Mr. Kishore There is no more difference between PGDLIM and PGDLAN you can watc…"

Rajnish replied Feb 24, 2011 to PGDLIM OR PGDLAN -In what way one diploma is more appropriate courses for a LIS Professional

9 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by renuka prasad

"I totally agree with Dr. Akhtar Hussain and Mr. Anoop Bisht also said well."

Rajnish replied Feb 19, 2011 to What is the difference between M.Lib.Sc and M.Lib.I.Sc

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by R. K. VISHWAKARMA, ALIO

"Yes sir Dr. sonal is totally right. you should follow Dr. Sonal. thanks Dr. Sonal"

Rajnish replied Feb 19, 2011 to What is e-journal.

3 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Rajnish

"Yes Mr. Kirubanithy Dr. Sonal is telling right bout the online jrls and e-jrls.  "

Rajnish replied Feb 19, 2011 to Difference between online and e-journals

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by A.KIRUBANITHY

"MA, MLIS person can't guide/supervise to the Ph.d scholar, he can help for that pert…"

Rajnish replied Feb 13, 2011 to Minimum qualification for Research supervisor

4 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Rajnish

"Hello Librarians we 'll shortly provide a website for AILWA but now "ailwalibrarians…"

Rajnish replied Nov 9, 2010 to All India Librarian Welfare Association has been started to work.

15 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Dr.Prabhat Pandey

"Dear Shalendra journals give only articles information for the particular field but…"

Rajnish replied Oct 19, 2010 to How to published an article in a magazine related to LIS?

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

"Hello Thanks a lot all of you for supporting me Yes I know it's a big task but anyon…"

Rajnish replied Oct 11, 2010 to Librarian Welfare Association will be Opened Shortly

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

"Hello All of you I 'm very glad to see that all of you are very happy for beginning…"

Rajnish replied Oct 10, 2010 to Librarian Welfare Association will be Opened Shortly

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

"Hello Navneet How are you ? I hope you will be fine. how was your viva voce ? and th…"

Rajnish replied Oct 6, 2010 to Librarian Welfare Association will be Opened Shortly

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop