LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

kamlakar dhabale's Forum (62)

Forum Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"PIS ( Patent Information system)"

kamlakar dhabale replied Mar 4, 2011 to National & International Information Centers/Orgaisations

4 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by soni singh

" i also agree with Dr Prabhat pandey sir i also hope full in future well status will…"

kamlakar dhabale replied Mar 4, 2011 to Status of Librarian in the Society

11 May 9, 2011
Reply by DR MADHAV PANDEY

"i  agree with Mr. Anoop Bisht"

kamlakar dhabale replied Feb 17, 2011 to What is the difference between M.Lib.Sc and M.Lib.I.Sc

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by R. K. VISHWAKARMA, ALIO

"LIBSYS is library software"

kamlakar dhabale replied Feb 12, 2011 to What is libsys?

11 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jayvardhan Singh

"it is true mam"

kamlakar dhabale replied Feb 12, 2011 to A good library and librarian are crucial for faculty Growth

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Shyamal Ghosh

"for the post of assistant librarian at the college, i think NET is not essential bec…"

kamlakar dhabale replied Feb 11, 2011 to Is Net Compulsory

7 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"nooo yar so many job opportunities are available in the field of LIS field bt their…"

kamlakar dhabale replied Jul 28, 2010 to Why job opportunities in the field of LIS is decreasing ?

9 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by narsingrao

"hiii sir firstly u tel me any computer lab fully equped with internet facility for s…"

kamlakar dhabale replied Jun 24, 2010 to Providing effective college library services in village areas to the users

4 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Tasneem Gadiwala

"total cost of the book price is entered in price column of accession register after…"

kamlakar dhabale replied Jun 1, 2010 to What should be entered in the accession register in the Price column: The Total cost of the books with discount or without discount

6 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Dr. G. JP. Dixit

"R T M Nagpur University, Nagpur"

kamlakar dhabale replied Apr 20, 2010 to One year BLISc and one year MLISc offering universities in India.

10 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop