LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Basab Ranjan Shee's Forum (10)

Forum Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"ISSN is a worldwide identification code used by publishers, suppliers, libraries, in…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Jun 30, 2015 to How to Get ISSN number

9 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by S.Prabhu

"I have few suggestions to make: 1. First of all this can not be called as racial dis…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Jun 19, 2015 to Racial Discrimination

15 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear Dr. Barman, My hats off to you. I always have a high regards for you. A person…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Nov 3, 2013 to Lists of Blogs / Weblogs in India

23 Dec 30, 2021
Reply by SANTOSH KUMAR

"Advice you not to use this LIS Forum for any kind of election campaign. I hope you u…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied May 12, 2013 to UPLA Election, 2013: Cast Your Vote in Favor of Dr. U. C. Sharma

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by archna yadav

"Yes, why not. Send the photo copy of the bills along with the books. The person in-c…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Jan 10, 2013 to Transfering books within the same group of institution is acceptable or not.

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Reply to a) Yes it is acceptable provided all norms are followed. b) Indeed, it is n…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Jan 10, 2013 to Transfering books within the same group of institution is acceptable or not.

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Requesting Dr. Badan Barman to suspend/and or reject the membership of this illitera…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Jan 6, 2013 to UGC KA LRULES GALAT HAY

11 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"Hello Dear Mithun Roy, I have no idea from which Institution you have completed your…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Jan 4, 2013 to UGC KA LRULES GALAT HAY

11 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"A combination of Classification No. and Book No. is called Call No. For example, if…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Nov 8, 2012 to What is Call No

15 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Basab Ranjan Shee

"Please contact Dr. Rishi Tiwari, Chief Librarian, BIMTECH Institute of Management &a…"

Basab Ranjan Shee replied Jan 16, 2012 to Any one have soul and koha comparative details

3 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Basab Ranjan Shee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop