LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr Neena Singh's Forum (11)

Forum Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Are there any professional people who can provide technical help with moodle . Thoug…"

Dr Neena Singh replied Sep 22, 2017 to Implementation of Moodle at your College

6 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

"Can any one please upload or sent the circular at Libraryhc@gmail.com . The uploaded…"

Dr Neena Singh replied Oct 10, 2016 to Government of Andhra Pradesh, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Redesignated the Post of Librarian

7 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

"Hello Durgaprasadji   Thanks for the information, will try to attend the same. Could…"

Dr Neena Singh replied Apr 29, 2011 to Meeting of Uttarakhand Library Association

22 Jan 10, 2023
Reply by Khushi Rawat

"Thanks for the reply , I would like to add to this discussion that i have an article…"

Dr Neena Singh replied Nov 8, 2010 to Who pays for open Acess journals

5 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

"Hello Chandrasekhar I am not surprised by this kind of attitude by the person you m…"

Dr Neena Singh replied Sep 16, 2010 to Behaviour of Staff in Library

7 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Chandrasekar

"Very unfortunate to know this. It is very easy to make associations but responsible…"

Dr Neena Singh replied Sep 16, 2010 to Problems with the SALIS membership

2 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by VAITHIYANATHAN

"Hello thanks for your responce , how can make our voice heard."

Dr Neena Singh replied Aug 11, 2010 to Why is Career advancement scheme (CAS) denied to Deputy Librarians as per UGC... and What Information professionals can do ??

4 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

"Thanks for your responce Mr Singarkar......... I would like to bring to your knowle…"

Dr Neena Singh replied Jul 30, 2010 to Why is Career advancement scheme (CAS) denied to Deputy Librarians as per UGC... and What Information professionals can do ??

4 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop