Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh's Forum (54)

Forum Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you sir for mentioning a new library automation software which is used in your…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Apr 21, 2014 to List of Indeginious Library Automation Software Developed by India

17 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh

"thank u sir, but i have heard there are 72 indigenous library automation software pa…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Apr 19, 2014 to List of Indeginious Library Automation Software Developed by India

17 Jun 12, 2014

"Sir I am very happy to hear the news."

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Oct 7, 2013 to North East India Library Network (NEILIBNET): News Clippping

1 Oct 7, 2013

"Sir, I need your help. Name:-Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh Address:-Wangjing Wangkhe…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Sep 17, 2013 to Free Guidance program for aspirant of KVS- Librarian Post

67 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ravi Shrivastava

"I would like to consult with you about KVS Librarian Name Takhellambam Indrakumar Si…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Sep 16, 2013 to Free Guidance program for aspirant of KVS- Librarian Post

67 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ravi Shrivastava

"thank u very very much"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Jul 24, 2013 to KVS Solved GK Paper of Preliminary Examination 2011-2012

15 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dr. Anand Kenchakkanavar

"Sir, i don't know the details and consult with the HOD of the department."

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Jul 1, 2013 to Ph.D. in LIS Admission in NEHU

2 Jul 1, 2013

"we should be very proud of him."

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Apr 23, 2013 to Incredible India: Mr. Kalayanasundaram, the "Man of the Millennium" Who Donated His Entire Salary of 30 Years to Help the Needy

8 Apr 23, 2013

"very rare person"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Apr 23, 2013 to Incredible India: Mr. Kalayanasundaram, the "Man of the Millennium" Who Donated His Entire Salary of 30 Years to Help the Needy

8 Apr 23, 2013

""

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Apr 1, 2013 to UGC NET December 2012 Result Declared

19 Apr 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop