Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
Saturday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh's Forum (54)

Forum Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"sir, plz send me the downloaded PGDLAN materials if you have to my email ID tindrakr…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Aug 3, 2014 to PGDLAN (IGNOU) Study Material

50 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by SHRIKANT KUMAR

"Sir, Please send me IGNOU PGDLAN materials to my e-mail tindrakr@yahoo.com"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Jul 22, 2014 to Require IGNOU MLIS Study Material (E-Books / PDFs)

106 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Ramakant Singh

"Dear Sir, kindly send me  B.Lib, M.lib. and PGDLAN study material my mail Id i.e.tin…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Jun 23, 2014 to IGNOU BLIS / MLIS Study Material Download Link

217 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Soni Rathor

"Hi friends have you got the latest news about RUSA that is useful  to library profes…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Jun 17, 2014 to Library Staff Recruitment Under RUSA

1 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh

"interested persons are kindly requested to share your valuable information about the…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Jun 12, 2014 to First Library Automation Software Package of Indian Origin

4 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

" Sir, I am very pleased to receive your valuable information shared to us. "

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Jun 12, 2014 to List of Indeginious Library Automation Software Developed by India

17 Jun 12, 2014

"Sir, I am very pleased to receive your valuable comments."

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Jun 12, 2014 to List of Indeginious Library Automation Software Developed by India

17 Jun 12, 2014

"thank you sir for your hard work and timely help by getting me the list of many indi…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Apr 23, 2014 to List of Indeginious Library Automation Software Developed by India

17 Jun 12, 2014

"thank you sir"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Apr 23, 2014 to List of Indeginious Library Automation Software Developed by India

17 Jun 12, 2014

"very grateful to you sir for giving me the source of library automation software pac…"

Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh replied Apr 21, 2014 to List of Indeginious Library Automation Software Developed by India

17 Jun 12, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop