LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM's Forum (40)

Forum Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Badan Barman this is right step for privacy of images of LIS user specially fema…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Apr 10, 2011 to No Right Click over LIS Links: What is your opinion?

34 May 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Yes GSDL is good open source library management software. you can get  technical tra…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Mar 9, 2011 to GSDL

8 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by SHIVENDRA KUMAR SINGH

"Madam Format your PC is very hard decision for cleaning of  virus, trojans, etc .  f…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Mar 1, 2011 to phishing & Hacking

3 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Jayshree Dave

"Dear Fedora is a free and open source operating system(OS) of LINUX based OS and Fed…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Feb 10, 2011 to Is Fedora digital reposotory software?

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Dr. Nantu Acharjya

"Dear Nantu, you should consult your supervisor because he/she is better person for y…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Feb 1, 2011 to Need topics for Phd

4 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Ashraf K

"Some topics you may choose 1. Design and development of a web portal. 2. Design and…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Jan 6, 2011 to Need Project Topics for PGDLAN Course

5 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Shyamal Ghosh

"Tans border data flow means the international flow of information. The term does not…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Dec 26, 2010 to What is Trans Border Data Flow?

4 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Parvez Ahmad

"Sir   The Central University of Himachal Pradesh is right according to  UGC regulati…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Dec 26, 2010 to MPhil holders are exempted from NET

10 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Mohd Asif Khan

"Sir This is not conformed from UGC authority.The Delhi based journalist flash that n…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Dec 24, 2010 to MPhil holders are exempted from NET

10 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Mohd Asif Khan

"In India the INFLIBNET is  the main body to stored the research work database and IN…"

DR MD GULNAWAZ AZAM replied Dec 14, 2010 to i am doing P.hd . i want to check the titles for my P.hd where will i get it

6 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Baldev K. Arya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop