LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Mukesh C.Bharti's Forum (48)

Forum Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"THANKS "

Mukesh C.Bharti replied Jun 4, 2012 to why Library profession is in poor position in India

25 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"THANKS"

Mukesh C.Bharti replied Jun 4, 2012 to Value of Library professionals are very poor in the Indian Education system: Need your suggetions who's responsible for the condition today.

4 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Dear Naqvi  u are always super in your working but when I know about result I shocke…"

Mukesh C.Bharti replied May 31, 2012 to How Library profession will progress in flood of purchased Library Degrees and poor selection committees: who is responsible?

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"If a person  giving all the answers correctly of  a selection committee after that h…"

Mukesh C.Bharti replied May 31, 2012 to How Library profession will progress in flood of purchased Library Degrees and poor selection committees: who is responsible?

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Matter is this, why internal are selected in more quantities?  This is not a matter…"

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"please aware to all and stop this type of things strongly."

Mukesh C.Bharti replied May 29, 2012 to How Library profession will progress in flood of purchased Library Degrees and poor selection committees: who is responsible?

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Dear The Paper advertisement consider as evidence of actual and fare selection but…"

Mukesh C.Bharti replied May 29, 2012 to How Library profession will progress in flood of purchased Library Degrees and poor selection committees: who is responsible?

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Thanks Dear S.S.Ray Many times I face this type of problems so this is my suggestio…"

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"I never want to criticize  anybody and for my profession. It is only suggestions to…"

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Every body knows what is the policy of selection, very less % outsiders are selected…"

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop