Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

vasumathi's Forum (44)

Forum Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ma'am,      This I will not agree.  Why should we degrade ourselves?  In no wa…"

vasumathi replied Oct 8, 2012 to WAYS TO PROVE OURSELF BEST IN THE FIELD "LIS"

16 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Veeresh Hiremath

"yeah me too tried. Access  is denied..."

vasumathi replied Oct 3, 2012 to I Need Engineering College, National and International Journals List, Please Help Sir/Madm

11 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Sunita Pareek

"For International journals, U may go for some databases like  http://www.proquest.c…"

vasumathi replied Oct 2, 2012 to I Need Engineering College, National and International Journals List, Please Help Sir/Madm

11 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Sunita Pareek

"If the text books are purchased, as its not a sample copy , it has to be  entered in…"

vasumathi replied Sep 20, 2012 to Separate accession register for textbooks in school library

8 May 21, 2013

"Dear Sir,  Is it needed to  keep News paper  for 6 months? since we have  e- edition…"

vasumathi replied Sep 17, 2012 to Need Rules Related to Selling of Old News Paper in Library

8 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by ateesh kumar

"Dear Ma'am,   There are so many events and "n" number of dates to remember in Librar…"

vasumathi replied Sep 13, 2012 to IMPORTANT YEAR WITH ITS EVENTS IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE

22 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"It is compulsory to have a library in Schools as per CBSE rules, Even  state gvt sch…"

vasumathi replied Sep 6, 2012 to school libraries provision in India

7 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by ateesh kumar

"Ma'am,  Today is the last day for online registration, the date has been extended ti…"

vasumathi replied Sep 6, 2012 to SET 2012-BHARATHIYAR UNIVERSITY -REGISTRATON LAST DATE:TODAY(07/09/2012)

4 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Chellapandian.S

"Thank U sir."

vasumathi replied Sep 2, 2012 to Research-Methodology-C-R-kothari E-Book.

26 May 4, 2016
Reply by Jasbeer Singh Mudhai

"Since ICT bang the globalization, as we are the source of information science why n…"

vasumathi replied Jul 19, 2012 to Entrepreneurial Scope of Information Science Professionals

19 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by vasumathi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop