LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr. N K Pachauri's Forum (752)

Forum Replied To (692) Replies Latest Activity

" I think the discussion is over, so  please enable the Right click Option on LIs lin…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 11, 2011 to No Right Click over LIS Links: What is your opinion?

34 May 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"yes sir I agree with you, Library associations should put the issue to the UGC"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 11, 2011 to Age of Superannuation of librarian in colleges

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Dr.Prabhat Pandey

"this is not a permanent solution"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 10, 2011 to No Right Click over LIS Links: What is your opinion?

34 May 23, 2011

"Sir good decision but this is not a solution of the problem. From your side solid st…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 9, 2011 to No Right Click over LIS Links: What is your opinion?

34 May 23, 2011

"Thanks for your valuable suggestions but CBSE should take seriously this issue. Read…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 9, 2011 to Grade for Library Activities should be included in CBSE CCE pattern.

2 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"i agree with Dr sabuj"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 8, 2011 to Minor research titles

4 Apr 8, 2011

"DR Akhtar  descibed very well"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 7, 2011 to Practical knowledge required for the post of librarian job

3 Apr 7, 2011

"mr sarma is correct"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 6, 2011 to Librarian's are Teaching cadre or not?

3 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by JASMER SINGH

"are all these jobs clerical works?"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 6, 2011 to Does a school librarian in fact belong to a Non-teaching category of staff?

8 Apr 6, 2011

"are all these jobs are more clerical"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Apr 6, 2011 to Does a school librarian in fact belong to a Non-teaching category of staff?

8 Apr 6, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop