February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Dhiman Mondal's Forum (21)

Forum Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"You have to visit to the Central Reference Library, if you need data on Indian Natio…"

Dhiman Mondal replied Oct 1, 2021 to Data Needed on Indian National Bibliography (INB)

2 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by Naurin Ashraf

"Great initiatives. Now it will increase the readership and visibility of the journal."

Dhiman Mondal replied Jul 18, 2021 to "College Libraries (WBCLA)"-A UGC Care Listed Journal has now become Open Access

6 Aug 6, 2021
Reply by Dr. Ashis Biswas

"Dear Prasanth, As CSIR is one of the leading R&D organizations in India, it has…"

Dhiman Mondal replied Nov 2, 2019 to B.L.I.Sc. Distance Education Not Valid for CSIR CRRI

5 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by ANKUSH SHARMA

"The distance courses are equivalent to regular courses if the University and the cou…"

Dhiman Mondal replied Oct 11, 2019 to Correspondence / Distance Education is Valid / Not Valid

11 Oct 17, 2019
Reply by KrishnasamyG

"Dear Abhishek  Really, it is a matter of concern when your employer denies to provid…"

Dhiman Mondal replied Jan 31, 2019 to Denial of NOC for Job Opportunities by the Current Employer

9 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"Dear Mr. BHAROTHU RAMESH NAYAK, Your academic qualifications indicate that you have…"

Dhiman Mondal replied Jan 8, 2019 to Does B.Tech., MLISc. Holder Need PGDCA or PGDLAN

10 Feb 16
Reply by KODELA SAI BABU

"Besides, PGDLAN & PGDCA, another equivalent course is PGDLIM (Post Graduate Dipl…"

Dhiman Mondal replied Jan 1, 2019 to Equivalence of PGDLAN and PGDCA

4 Jan 7, 2019
Reply by BHAROTHU RAMESH NAYAK

"Dear Surajit Sir, This year I have also a plan to attend a training at NISCAIR. So,…"

Dhiman Mondal replied May 6, 2014 to NISCAIR - Short Term Training Programme

13 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by pramod arote

"It is a great news for us. Hope, now the school librarian of different states across…"

Dhiman Mondal replied Feb 14, 2014 to CBSE Introducing Library and Information Science as a new elective for classes XI-XII from session 2014-15

17 Feb 19, 2014

"West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata, West Bengal. It had i…"

Dhiman Mondal replied Dec 30, 2013 to RFID implementation in law libraries

6 Jun 14, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop