Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Dr. Badan Barman's Forum (1,375)

Forum Replied To (1061) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir, We had initiated the YouTube on Air in our past, but it was unsuccessful. "

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 19, 2018 to LIS Links has Reached 25,000 Members! Thank You All.

30 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Asha Rajendra Ingale

"Sir, We want to hear the story like this from our other professional colleagues too.…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 19, 2018 to LIS Links has Reached 25,000 Members! Thank You All.

30 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Asha Rajendra Ingale

"Sir, Till date, I am not aware of such news."

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 18, 2018 to Best Plagiarism-Detection Software for Institute at Cheapest Cost

11 Jun 3, 2021
Reply by rsneha rani

"Dear Ray Sir, INFLIBNET previously used to provided access to the Turnitin free of c…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 17, 2018 to Best Plagiarism-Detection Software for Institute at Cheapest Cost

11 Jun 3, 2021
Reply by rsneha rani

"Dear Ray Sir, I know about the iThenticate, however the price structure you quote ar…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 17, 2018 to Best Plagiarism-Detection Software for Institute at Cheapest Cost

11 Jun 3, 2021
Reply by rsneha rani

"Dear Das, Kindly contact the publisher. Their mobile and Emails are provided along w…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 17, 2018 to ICT for Library Management in Changing Environment - A Book by Prof. Sanjay Kumar Singh and Dr. Kishor Sarma

2 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear Ms. Sharma, Here is the list with approximate price. Price is mostly depend on…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 15, 2018 to Best Plagiarism-Detection Software for Institute at Cheapest Cost

11 Jun 3, 2021
Reply by rsneha rani

"Dear Rahaman, Just after having your comment, I have gone through all my books to kn…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 14, 2018 to Humble Request to the LIS Professionals Who Share MCQs in LIS

7 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Chothmal Verma

"Dear Rahaman, Thank you for raising an issue that need special attention. As a LIS P…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 14, 2018 to Humble Request to the LIS Professionals Who Share MCQs in LIS

7 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Chothmal Verma

"Dear Kumar, Ph.D. increment is retained in the 7th CPC."

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 6, 2018 to 7th Central Pay Commission: Scheme of Revision of Pay

3 Nov 11, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop