LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr. Badan Barman's Forum (1,375)

Forum Replied To (1061) Replies Latest Activity

"Intute is a subject directory. It was previously know as Resource Discovery Network…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jul 24, 2010 to Solution to Net-Question (Jun 2010): Digital Divide

22 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Hemanta Kumar Das

"If a person qualified in the SET/SLET then he/she is eligible to apply for lecturesh…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jul 13, 2010 to The status of SET qualifier

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by zaidy

"They are launching it for testing. Most probably, when it will be a full feature pro…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jul 7, 2010 to “Classify: An experimental classification web service” from OCLC: My Experience

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Sunita Pareek

"Thanks a lot madam, I am glad to receive this rule. The page number 73-74 will reall…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jun 27, 2010 to How much loss of books in a year is permissible in the library?

17 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Mahesh Sati

"I am writing a research paper on what IT can means to villagers, as an professional…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jun 23, 2010 to Providing effective college library services in village areas to the users

4 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Tasneem Gadiwala

"I personally think. I am the gatekeeper. The research scholar in my institute that c…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jun 23, 2010 to In today's era what role a librarian can play?

30 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Rohit Kumar Sahu

""

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jun 8, 2010 to Negative marking in UGC NET examination.

8 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Shrishail Kallappa Sarade

"Previously there was a discussion in this social network which was started by "Rinku…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jun 3, 2010 to History of library week in India.

7 Nov 17, 2021
Reply by pritee Sharma

"Madam, For information on blog use the web. The sub topic under blog can be Personal…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jun 3, 2010 to what topic can be the best and timely topic to conduct a national seminar on Library and Information Science

4 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Manoj Kumar Sahu

"Madam, Suggestion will be differ from person to person. I just like to put my person…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jun 2, 2010 to what topic can be the best and timely topic to conduct a national seminar on Library and Information Science

4 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Manoj Kumar Sahu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop