LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr. Badan Barman's Forum (1,375)

Forum Replied To (1061) Replies Latest Activity

"Bornali, Please dont mind at my words. :-) My point is, If you are unable to pick up…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 25, 2010 to Need a research title related to digitization in college library

4 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Dr.Prabhat Pandey

"I still have access to the creator site. They dont banned me till now and I think th…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 22, 2010 to Intro + suggestion for the survival of this community

9 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Claude Almansi

"Madam, Excuse me. I am unable to catch the meaning of this sentence "Not that we rea…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 21, 2010 to Intro + suggestion for the survival of this community

9 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Claude Almansi

"The following announcement is great for all of us "Deadline for Selecting a Ning Pla…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 21, 2010 to Intro + suggestion for the survival of this community

9 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Claude Almansi

"Now Physically I am in a better position. When i make a search for the alternative n…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 19, 2010 to Intro + suggestion for the survival of this community

9 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Claude Almansi

"Ya, I posted it over the above knol. But still some confusion arises in my mind too.…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 13, 2010 to Why Librarians' day on 12 August, When Ranganathan's birthday is on 9 August?

10 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"My personal view is in favour of a social media policy in the libraries. But I think…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 13, 2010 to Impact of Social media on library and Information services.

3 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Kishor Singarkar

"FRBR is integrated into RDA, and in the days to come everybody have to follow the RD…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 12, 2010 to What is the difference between FRBR and AACR2?

1 Aug 12, 2010

"In India, for organizing the seminar and conferences in LIS you can approach the fol…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Aug 6, 2010 to How to organise a national seminar

1 Aug 6, 2010

"Please try the site again."

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jul 30, 2010 to Difference between Electronic and Digital Library

16 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Brijesh Kumar Chaurasia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop