Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
Saturday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Veeresh Hiremath's Forum (47)

Forum Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear all, How many of you have so far adapted this software? will you please share y…"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Oct 11, 2012 to Automate your library free of cost and within 32 hours

5 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Govind Basedia

"Please post the correct link.  I would like to read the article. Thanks"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Oct 10, 2012 to Important-paper article on" On the Net,a scam of a most scholarly kind"

5 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Veeresh Hiremath

"Mr Digambar B Waghmare Instead of mailing the e-book to everybody who asks for it, w…"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Oct 10, 2012 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam

1013 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by SOURAV NAG

"Mr.ARIEF, Instead of sending mail to everybody who is asking this e-book, why dont y…"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Oct 9, 2012 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Teaching Aptitude

1223 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by subha sharma

"What??? A person who is respected inside the library is respected outside the librar…"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Oct 9, 2012 to WAYS TO PROVE OURSELF BEST IN THE FIELD "LIS"

16 Oct 12, 2012

"I certainly agree with what Vasumathi says.  It is incorrect to say "we do not recei…"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Oct 8, 2012 to WAYS TO PROVE OURSELF BEST IN THE FIELD "LIS"

16 Oct 12, 2012

"Hi, Thank you very much for the concern and the prompt reply you sent me.  I have a…"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Sep 3, 2012 to IEL full text Urgently required

2 Sep 3, 2012

"  I dont think indemnity bond will be required for issuing duplicate reader's ticket…"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Aug 8, 2012 to The Indemnity bond" required for issuing Duplicate reader's ticket

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by ARUN K P

"Mr. Barman, I am of the opinion that to publish or not to publish an article is the…"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Aug 3, 2012 to Publishing same article in two different journals

11 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Surbhi Saini

"who are the members of this editorial team"

Veeresh Hiremath replied Aug 3, 2012 to Librarianship in Internet Age: Call for Papers

2 Aug 3, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop