Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Dr. Bhanu Partap's Forum (23)

Forum Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Vinod Sir, You are absolutely right said. It will happen in all around us, bu…"

Dr. Bhanu Partap replied Sep 24, 2013 to Hostile Attitude of Some Library Science Teachers and Seniors Towards Other Librarians

9 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by DR. ANIL SINGH

"Dear Subhajit Dutta, The next workshop will be conducting most probably in the fourt…"

Dr. Bhanu Partap replied Sep 3, 2013 to Workshop on e-Granth Project at CCS-HAU-Hisar

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Subhajit Dutta

"Dear Sir, I need a paper published in the proceedings of the UGC sponsored National…"

Dr. Bhanu Partap replied Aug 4, 2013 to LIS Links: A Time to Change from 2.0 to 3.0

34 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Rajesh M N

"Sir ji, Tussi Great Ho..... "

Dr. Bhanu Partap replied Aug 4, 2013 to LIS Links: A Time to Change from 2.0 to 3.0

34 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Rajesh M N

"It is good step. I am with you. I will support you. what action you want to take in…"

Dr. Bhanu Partap replied Dec 15, 2012 to Fight against Vacant posts of college Librarians in Haryana

5 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by AMIT GUPTA

"Thank you sir for giving yours valuable information. You are genious in the field of…"

Dr. Bhanu Partap replied Sep 12, 2012 to LIS Links will close its door to new members till 31st December, 2012

5 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Very many congratulations. Thank you sir,..  "

Dr. Bhanu Partap replied Mar 28, 2012 to I received the JRF award letter fron UGC

26 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by RAJESH KUMAR GUPTA

"Yes, It will good idea for literacy campaign and for book lovers. But, in my opinion…"

Dr. Bhanu Partap replied Mar 27, 2012 to LIBRARY ON FOOTPATH : AN INNOVATIVE IDEA

40 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Asha Rajendra Ingale

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop